Sunday 20 April 2008

Dunblane Catherdral



Dunblane Cathedral, Dunblane, Scotland. Never posted but bought in the 1980s.
My elder son went to a school which held their Christmas carol concert at the cathedral. I took along my four-year old. After the first carol, when everyone had settled down quietly to listen to the first reading, the four-year-old asked in a piping and very clear voice, "Is it time to go home now?" Fortunately everyone saw the funny side of it.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Hhehhhe...who's the cute four year old??

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) That would be my younger son. We often tease him about it now.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...