Thursday 26 November 2009

Thanksgiving

Because I live in Europe I have no Thanksgiving cards whatsoever, but I'd like to mark the occasion for my many American friends by re-posting a few cards I think are appropriate, and at the same time being grateful for the new friends that postcards and blogging have brought to me.  So here we have my own, international, interpretation of Thanksgiving.




Harvest in Finland



Oranges from Spain




Cheeses from France




Berries from Finland



Vines, grapes, wine from South Africa




Family and friends, the world over.


2 comments:

  1. I like the last photo, it is great to have someone holding your hand all along.

    You Got A Posty
    All Little Thing I Like
    My 2nd Hand Book Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Thanksgiving posting...beautiful cards all, especially the last!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...