Tuesday 2 March 2010

Happy in the beautiful sunshine



I am embarrassingly late in acknowledging the first award so generously given to me by Evelyn from A Canadian Family. That was given to me in January, and I am yet to tell you the 10 things that make me happy.

The second was given to me by John from a number of excellent blogs:  English Wilderness, Daily Photo Gallery and Make Nothing Online.  For that I have to tell you 7 interesting things about myself.

How can I combine the two, I wonder?  I think I'll go with 7 things that make me happy, other than the obvious family and friends which probably go without saying.  Even though I've now said them.

A beautiful sunny day
A walk in the country
Mail through the door (most of it!)
Meeting people whether in real life or on line
Cats
Reading, immersing myself in another world
Investigating, finding out, researching.
Gardens, plants, flowers

I think that pretty well covers everything. :)

1 comment:

  1. Almost everything on your list makes me happy, apart from perhaps the mail (unless I buy something on eBay). I'd probably replace it with the being creative.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...