Wednesday 16 March 2011

When I grow up...


...I'm going to be a surgeon.  Not an easy career for anyone and certainly not one that's easy to fit in with a family but I'm delighted to see this card encouraging girls to think of it as a possibility.  One step on from doctors and nurses.

This was a card from Slovenia advertising an exhibition in Ljubljana showing all the different educational programs available from high school to higher education programs, further education and training, language courses, lifelong learning.
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Great for kids to think about all of the possibilities. I would love to go to an exhibition like that, even as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, Sheila. I wonder how many children make choices, tempted by these postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card! I think I am going to need to get a copy of this one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...