Friday 2 November 2012

Autumn in Finland


Beautiful autumn colours sent to me from Finland just a few days ago.  Our leaves are falling from the trees now, and will soon be gone.  The sender told me that they have almost all gone in her part of Finland and they've even had their first snow of the season.  I'm hoping to avoid all snow this coming winter.  Where is the global warming when you need it?

This is a post for Postcard Friendship Friday hosted on Beth Niquette's blog, The Best Hearts are Crunchy.

5 comments:

  1. Love the Autumn colors. The house and fence are fun, too! Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a shame that the colors last for such a short period but is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn color. We're not getting much this year. Maybe it's too warm and too wet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful this is! I haven't really seen any fall color around Jaipur. Home to San Francisco in a week. Five months have flown by.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...