Tuesday 12 April 2016

Jetsam

"Jetsam": unwanted material or goods purposely jettisoned to lighten the load.

Here I have some jetsam that I am about to cast, maybe not overboard, but to the uncertain fate of the various post offices in the world.

I have far, far, too many postcards waiting to be sent to people, so if anyone would like one of the 10 cards pictured, please leave a comment and send me your postal address via email. You can contact me via the contact tab at the top of this blog.



The black and white cards are from a box of 100 "Postcards from our Past" published by English Heritage.


The second set are from another box of 100, classic covers from Vanity Fair.

You can see them better if you click on the image to enlarge it.

Updated to add, I am very happy to send postcards anywhere in the world, either stamped and written or in an envelope.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely black and whites. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila! Great cards and I'm enjoying your A-Z collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards! The top part are they from near where you live?? I like the vanity Fair card especially the baseball one made me giggle since my brother loves baseball.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...