Sunday 11 May 2008

Ludgate Circus


Postmarked Chatham, dated 9 January 1907.
Ludgate Circus is the main connection between the cities of London and Westminster, and still looks very much the same today, more than 100 years later.
**Ludgatecircus.com is a fascinating look at the area. You have to type in an anti-spam style code to enter. Once there, you could easily while away a full day!** The link is no longer working, though I believe it may be re-instated so I'll leave it here for now.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Whatever happened to ludgatecircus.com? I miss it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't noticed! I've emailed the owner but whether it will reach him, I don't know. The site looks as if it has been hacked.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...