Friday 17 January 2014

Late for New Year



It's never too late to wish anyone a happy new year.  One of the very pleasant memories I have of living in Scotland was that no matter when it happened, if you met someone for the first time in a new year, you made a point of wishing them well, always accompanied by a kiss for the opposite sex.

I was very pleased therefore when this lovely card arrived from Russia just the other day: a Kotovasiya cat waiting for midnight.  I love the style of this artist.

This is a post for Postcard Friendship Friday hosted on Beth Niquette's blog, The Best Hearts are Crunchy.  Just click to visit and join in.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!!! This is DARLING! I'm in love! lol

    ((hugs)) Happy Postcard Friendship Friday, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the cat waiting to open its present?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shiela, I did kinda the same, for the first comment I posted to the blogs I visit; I wished the author a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really like this one and would kind a print of it Ito hang in my house. I have a Daniel Kessler print (Blue Dog With Apple) and so love this type of art.

    Happy new year Sheila! Mwah, mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...