Friday 24 October 2014

Rue de Rivoli, Paris


I've loved this card since I first saw it in someone's gallery on Postcrossing but only this week it arrived in my letterbox as a great surprise.

It shows cute little children crossing, "crocodile" fashion, the rue de Rivoli in Paris just opposite the Jardin des Tuileries and the Louvre. It brings back so many memories from the three years I lived in Paris.

A post for Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by Beth Niquette on her blog, The Best Hearts are Crunchy.

3 comments:

  1. It brings back memories of my 5-year old self on school outings! Of course, we never went to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, my goodness--that is just darling. And you, my dear lived in Paris. What an adventure that must have been. I can only imagine. Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...