Monday 4 April 2016

Citroen 2CV

Deciding on a more unusual theme to collect can come down to a very personal connection.  I used to drive a Citroen 2CV for many years, so, when its day was done, I thought it would be nice to collect them on postcards.


Most of these are very much more decorative than mine. I would have loved to have one with sunflowers all over it. A fun design to match the fun of driving one.


This is always going to be a relatively small collection but I hope it's still growing. I have 15 - 20 now, but not one matches either of the two I used to own.  The first was a plain yellow as seen in one of the James Bond films, and the second was a little more exciting: red with grey trims!

8 comments:

  1. Excellent choice of post cards, I like the collage layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best is the cartoon characters with the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are super cute!
    Pam Margolis
    An Unconventional Librarian
    Co-Host, Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
    http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink one being used as a planter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunflowers one. What a great way to showcase this classic French car

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes, it is an unusual collection f postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always dreamed of owning a citroen.They are such a fun car.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hippy 60s model, and the ducks :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...