Tuesday 30 June 2009

Liverpool landmarks


The postmark is blurred but the date id 10 June 2009.

Liverpool Merseyside
Royal Liver Building
Anfield, the home of Liverpool Football Club
Metropolitan Cathedral
Port of Liverpool Building
Anglican Cathedral, the largest in Europe.
Photos by David Toase

As I was a student in Liverpool, this was a very welcome addition to my collection.  I never did visit Anfield, it would have been different in those days, but my room-mate went religiously to every possible Liverpool game.

I have posted an earlier card which dates from the days I was a student there.  Those were the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...