Wednesday 6 April 2016

Endearing and Exotic animals

I realise, of course, that an animal I might consider exotic could be entirely commonplace for other people. It depends on your point of view. I have split the cards into my own personal view :)


My particular favourite of the endearing crowd is the one on the top left above.  The caption on the back reads "Which is the odd one out?"


It's not to say that exotic animals can't be endearing too. I love the snow monkeys from Japan, sitting in a thermal spring while the snow falls on their heads.

Top left and bottom right in this set are maxi-cards from Australia, with a corresponding stamp on the front of the card.

3 comments:

  1. The cat with the glasses is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great...love the cute hedgehog and never thought I would see the Tasmanian devil on a postcard

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my postcard collection! I love hearing what you think of the cards - but spam WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...